It can be enjoyed at home or on the go as it fits perfectly in an empty jar. Plus, it can easily be made gluten-free and vegan-friendly too; simply use gluten-free oats and dairy-free yoghurt.
Raspberries and cream overnight oats recipe (serves 1)
– 60g any porridge oats.
– 6 tbsp boiling water.
– 2 tbsp any low-fat yoghurt.
– A handful of raspberries, fresh or frozen.
– 1 tbsp sweetener, sugar or maple syrup.
1. In an empty jam jar or any container pour the oats and hot water in it and stir so it thickens.
2. Once thickened, stir in the yoghurt, sweetener and fruit.
3. Pop a lid on it and leave in the fridge overnight.
4. Eat it as it is or drizzle over some milk and sprinkle over some chopped nuts for extra textures.
Copyright © 2021 cakeontherun. All rights reserved.
No part of this video (including written recipe) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the copyright holder.